Eugenia and I are quite obviously having a blast filming videos together. We had both been talking about doing a giveaway on our respective channels. And then it dawned on us: If we go in on it together, we could have a pretty awesome prize. So that's exactly what we did!
We put together a fun prize that includes beauty products, chocolate and a few gift cards to give you a little something fun to do for Valentine's Day -- whether you have a hot date or you want to spend it with your friends and family. No one is getting left out!
Here's a picture of all the prizes to wet your appetite.
Watch our videos to get the low down on the grand prize, and then scroll down for the giveaway rules!
- You must be subscribed to both channels to win (Make sure you subscribe publicly so we can verify your subscription and contact you, or else you're disqualified)
- Giveaway is open to U.S. contestants only. (Includes Hawaii and P.R.)
- Must be 18 years or over to enter.
- Leave a comment on my video answering the following question: If money and time were no object, describe your perfect Valentine's Day date.
- Leave a comment on Eugenia's video answering the following question: What's the most annoying thing about Valentine's Day?
- For extra entries: Tweet about this giveaway! (One tweet per day)
- Giveaway closes on Monday, Feb. 2 2015 at midnight EST (so we can mail those prizes in time for Valentine's Day!!)
- We will use Rafflecopter to select a winner randomly (Enter below).
- We will contact the winner via Youtube inbox (so don't block emails/messages). Winner has 48 hours to respond with his/her mailing information or else we must select a new winner.
- Once we notify the winner and receive their information, we will announce his/her name (YouTube handle) in the video's information bar.
Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. The makers and manufacturers of the items being given away are in no way affiliated with this contest. While we take every precaution to ensure packages are delivered to contest winners, we do not take any responsibility for items lost, stolen, or damaged during the shipping process once we have confirmed shipment from our end.