I think the title of this post is self explanatory. It's half yearly sale time at Nordstrom and I have an itch to shop. Here are some of my favorite times from perusing their site today.
- Tasha Polka Dot Scarf ($29.90) - Oversized and bright, I just love this to go with loose sweaters and bring a pop of color to darker fall and winter outfits.
- Ariella Collection Wish Scrips Pendant Necklace ($22.80) - Delicate and pretty, I love that it says wish, especially since this is my little wish list.
- Belle Noel Leather Pyramid Stud Earrings ($27.49) - Cool and tough without being over bearing. I can see myself wearing these all the time.
- Only Mine Cashmere Sweater ($69.90) - One word: cashmere. There's not much you have to do to sell me on a classic cable sweater in this luxurious fabric, especially at this price!
- Stila Sparkle Luxe Lip Gloss in Dazzle ($10.98) - I love this pretty fuchsia/red gloss with tons of micro glitter. It screams holidays to me.
- Steve by Steve Madden Cross Body Bag ($46.80) - I love the eggplant color and simple design. Great for when you don't need to carry everything and the kitchen sink.
Are you going to the Nordstrom sale? What's on your wish list?