I'm so excited to share this product with you guys. I'm not sure when, but Milani released an eyeshadow primer that is worthy of knocking its competition right out of the running. I purchased it recently at CVS and paid a whopping $3.24 for if, thanks for a BOGO 50% off sale, which brings it's regular price to a mere $6.49. Talk about a great deal!
Here's a little of what you might want to know:
- It comes in a squeeze tube (kinda like a mini toothpaste container), which is great because it helps you get to all of the product (not the case with a doe foot applicator method) and allows you to control how much product you squeeze out
- It has 0.30 fl. oz of product for only $6.49. Compare that to $20 for the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion that has 0.37 fl oz of product.
- The formula is nude and once blended dries down to an invisible finish. Can be most commonly compared to the original formulas of higher end department store primers.
- Has a slightly yellow undertone, compared to the slightly pinker undertones of the UD eyeshadow primer potion. May actually work better on warmer and neutral tones because of the yellow undertones, however it does blend down to nearly invisible so it should be good for everyone.
- It is more of a liquid consistency, compared to UD's thicker, slightly more mousse-like consistency
The packaging is similar to Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer potion (pictured in travel size) and Too Faced's shadow insurance (not pictured).
The directions for use are pretty darn simple too. Apply, blend, let set. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me.
Check out my video review for swatches and more information:
So, what do you think? Will you be trying this product out? Have you tried it already? Do you like it as much as I do? Comment below and let me know!