In this video I compare the L'Oreal Magic Lumi concealer and corrector to the Maybelline Dream Lumi highlighting concealer. Here's a quick synopsis:
- Cost: L'Oreal $12.99; Maybelline $7.99. Both come in a twist tube with a brush applicator and have 0.05 fl. oz. of product.
- Shade selection: L'Oreal is available in three shades; Maybelline is available in six shades
- L'Oreal is more watery than Maybelline and in my opinion does not correct as well as Maybelline. Both highlight well.
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi in light has pink undertones; Maybelline Dream Lumi in Nude has more yellow undertones and is slightly darker (matched my skin better).
- Both blend easily and really well, but Maybelline dries faster so you need to work a bit faster when blending.
- Overall I prefer Maybelline Dream Lumi. I feel it has a shade that matches my skin tone better, and it conceals and corrects better so it is a great two-in-one product for me. Plus, it's more affordable and still outperforms the competition.
Have you used these two concealers? Has your experience been similar to mine?
Music by Dan-O at danosongs.com