Wednesday, December 12, 2012
MAC Palette vs. Z Palette; Plus a Holiday Giveaway
MAC Palette costs:
Large palette - $18
Square palette (fits 4) - $9
Small palette (fits 2) - $9
Pro palette eye shadow insert (fits 15 shadows) - $9
Pro palette blush insert (fits 6) - $9
Square palette - $14
Large palette - $20
Pro palette - $25
Dome Palette - $28
Items being given away: Stila eyeshadow trio in Gilded and Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff brush.
Giveaway Rules (Open internationally):
1. Subscribe to my channel
2. Like this video
3. Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/girlythingsby_e
4. Leave a comment below (limit 1 comment to enter contest) and tell me whether you think you'd prefer the Z Palette or the new MAC palettes and why. Include your twitter handle in the comment. NOTE: I am not actually giving away either palette in this giveaway, but since the video is a comparison between the two palettes, I thought it would make an appropriate comment topic.
5. For an additional entry (optional) tweet about this giveaway. Tweet anything you want, just include my Twitter handle so I can see your tweet!
5. Giveaway is open internationally.
6. Must be at least 18 or have parental permission to enter giveaway
7. Giveaway closes 12/18/12 at noon EST.
8. Winner will be notified by me via YouTube email and must respond within 48 hours with their contact information or another winner will be selected.
9. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. The makers and manufacturers of the items being given away are in no way affiliated with this contest. While I take every precaution to ensure packages are delivered to contest winners, I do not take any responsibility for items lost or stolen during the shipping process once I have confirmed shipment from my end.
FTC disclaimer: None of the products in this video were given to me for the purpose of review or promotion. I purchased the products myself.
Video editing software: iMovie
Music by Dan-O at danosongs.com