The holiday season is around the corner and many of us are thinking about what kind of lovely gifts we can give our loved ones to show them a little appreciation. If you have a beauty fanatic on your list this is a great gifting time since so many companies put out great gift sets this time of year.
After perusing Sephora's site, here are my picks for gift set ideas that won't break the bank. All of these can be purchased for $30 or less.
- Sephora Collection Flashy Eyeliner Set ($16) - I got this set a few years ago and I loved it. Sephora's Flashy eyeliners are fantastic. They're creamy, smudgeable, and waterproof. Once they set, they last all day. They're comparable to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, at a fraction of the cost. The set includes five travle-sized liners, letting you explore some new fun colors while still providing the neutral stand-bys. Colors included: black, brown, blue, violet, and grey.
- Stila All is Bright Lip Glaze set ($25) - People who try them, tend to love them. That's why Stila's lip glaze set makes my picks for great gifts under $30, they are bound to please the makeup lover on your list. Stila lip glazes are creamy, colorful, pack high-shine, aren't overly sticky, and smell delicious. This set includes eight lip glazes -- six limited edition shades, and two best-sellers.
- Bite Beauty Bite-Size Discovery Set ($25) - This lip set has been teasing me for a few months. I've been wanting it, but haven't gotten it. I may just have an excuse to indulge. The set is portable, a great way to test out a new brand, and includes five shades that great for everyone. I'm totally loving the red one. And the packaging looks sleek and sophisticated, like it belongs to a lady who means business. Keep these in your purse and always have a shade on hand that compliments your looks - from subtle nudes to a bold red. Great for lipstick lovers of any variety.
- Sephora Collection IZAK Mini Lipstick Set ($14) - This lipstick set is fun. Just look at the cute packaging! It's sure to please the beauty gal on your list. And it includes colors that are sure to please. I'm a big fan of Sephora's line of makeup, and I think this is a great way to play with some of their lipsticks.
- Clinique Taste of Honey Set ($29.50) - Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick is a cult favorite for a reason. The shade flatters everyone. That super dark lipstick only looks scary, because when you put it on it's more of a pretty sheer raspberry than the gothic dark hue it appears to be. Check it out on me here. The rest of the honey line is just as nice. In fact, I chose a hue for each one of my bridesmaids as part of their bridal party gift.
- Sephora Collection Gloss Lab ($25) - Noticing a lip product trend? Yes, well, there seem to be some good lip gifts out there in this price range. Can you blame me for choosing them? This set includes 10 glosses: seven color shades and three top coats (clear shine, glitter, and shimmer).
- Sephora by OPI Tinsel Town four piece set ($19.50) - I love the mini nail polish bottles. They are so cute and their portability makes them great for carrying around to fix minor chips. And seriously, when was the last time to actually went through an entire full-sized bottle of nail polish (unless you're a nail tech, and not counting base and top coats)? These colors are fantastic.
- Sephora Collection Moonshadow Palette - In the Night ($30) - I love a good eyeshadow palette, and the colors in this one are captivating. A collection of shimmery baked shadows that's great for smokey, neutral, and even some bold looks. Use it wet for bolder color intensity or to use the shadows as liner. The navy blue shade looks absolutely stunning and the packaging looks sleek. Plus, you're getting a good quality product.