It's that time of year again! The Makeup Show will be in Orlando this weekend and I'll be there with bells on. Will you? Come enjoy amazing makeup education opportunities from industry pros and stock up your makeup kit Saturday, January 30 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, January 31 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Orlando (9801 International Dr.). Tickets are $45 for one-day pass and $60 for a two-day pass.
If you're new to this event, wear comfortable shoes, bring your business cards, and prepare to be wowed by all the makeup artistry you're about to see. The Makeup Show is a two-day event "full of inspiration, education, and opportunity for fashion and beauty professionals at all levels of their career to come together with some of the best brands and biggest names in the business." This is a pro-only event that offers top-notch opportunities to learn from industry heavy hitters. Learn their techniques and get insight on how to build a successful makeup career.
Check out some photos from last year's event below to get a sneak peek at what you can expect to see. And check out recaps from previous shows.
The education and networking opportunities are impressive, so try your best not to get too lost in all the shopping (Hard, I know). But if stocking up your kit is one of your top priorities, you're in luck. This year at The Makeup Show Orlando, several new products are set to make an appearance from some of today's most celebrated brands (as well as exclusive discounts and announcements only found at The Makeup Show) including:
- Scott Barnes Beauty: Recently launched Multi-Media, his brand new liquid foundation and will be offering 30% off all products.
- Ricky’s NYC: All products will be offered at 25% off retail value.
- Dermaflage: Will be launching fastFx by Dermaflage—the fastest and easiest way to created dimensional injuries! Will also have Emmy award winner Melissa Street along with them—she will be doing tutorials on Saturday and Sunday at their booth. The entire line will be 40% off at the show.
- Gleam by Melanie Mills: Gleam will be offering a show special of 25% off - and those body bronzers are to die!!!
- Eve Pearl Beauty Brands: Offering 50% off to show attendees!
- Norcosto Pro MUA: Will be offering a show special of Buy One, Get One Half-Price on makeup palettes.
- Frends Beauty Supply: Will be featuring Stilazzi eyeshadow and blush singles, natural and synthetic makeup brushes, and Frends Beauty makeup cases. Will also feature an array of product favorites from Ben Nye, Viseart and more. Discounts will be offered at levels higher than normal pro discounts!
- The Lip Bar: I first heard about this brand at IMATS NYC and picked up a few of their lipsticks.They'll be offering everything on the table at 2 for $30, including lipsticks, super pigmented glosses and liquid to matte shades. You'll definitely want to pick some of these up!
I'm excited! Hope to see you there! And if you do see me, don't be shy, come say hi.